Cheshire South Methodist Circuit Logo
Cheshire South
Methodist Circuit
 /  OLD CHURCHES  /  Broad Lane

Broad Lane

broad-lane

Situated on the edge of Nantwich on the road towards Audlem Broad Lane was built in 1863.
Regular Sunday worship is at 2.15pm on a Sunday afternoon with a popular monthly Sankey/Gospel service.

The building is used by the Methodist District as a District Office and for Training seminars.

© 2020 – Registered Charity no. 1142234